SUNSHINE TINKERBELL

this blog is intended as a venting outlet for myself to discuss the nuttyness of my life and my ways of copying with my beautiful little family

27/02/2010

Questions

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No but i was going to be named virginia after my nan, but my nan wouldn't ket my parents call me that as she said it was a cruel thing to do to a child

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
today, after i spoke to my best friend who just lost her nan.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
yes most of the time although it changes depending on what pen i use

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
ooooh do i have to pick one? erm probably chicken

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
yep one very very beautiful little boy

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
probably, although i have my days

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
of course not!!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
yep i do

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
i would unless it was off the bridge near me coz i am frightened of it!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
special k

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
not always

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
i don't just have one, i just like ice cream!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
teeth, and smell, both of whihc if they're put me off them.

15. WHICH CELEBRITY DO YOU MOST RESEMBLE?
liza minelli people keep telling me. wish i looked like her mother

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my smelly feet!!!!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST.
i miss my nan and grandad and uncle as they r gone to the big garden in the sky and i miss my mom and sister daily because they are my best friends!

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
if they want to

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
green and white

20. FAVORITE SOUNDS:
my little boy giggling, it is the best sound in the world and should be sold to depressed people.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
the tv.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
erm........ no idea maybe green

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
be delicious by dkny and johnsons baby loition

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
my mom

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
we i actually pinched it from someone's facebook profile but yes i like them

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
rugby, gymnastics, ice skating,

27. Hair COLOR?
chocolate with gold highlights, a new colour done last thurs!

28. EYE COLOR?
brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS
no, although i have tried funny coloured ones and they didn't suit me.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
anything. it would b easier to ask me the foods i don't like, peas, green beans and sweetcorn!!!


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
both

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
time travellers wife - sob!!!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
white

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
i love summer coz everyone is in a good mood, but i love fresh winter days when the sun is out and its snowed!!!

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugs, its all about the hugs

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
??????

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
??????


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
tutenakumen - about a murder mystery in egypt

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
don't have one, as have an apple mac

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
not much as i spent time watching my little boy laughing

42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
beatles. ironic value: they sung 'will you still need me, will you still feed me, when i'm sixty-four?' and paul mcartney and his wife split just before his 64th birthday! Guess the answer is a massively expensive NO paul.

43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
mexico

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
yep i am very musical and will try my hand at almost any instrument

46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
walsall (not poland!!)

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
im enjoying my own contributions way too much to listen to what others have to say on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment