SUNSHINE TINKERBELL

this blog is intended as a venting outlet for myself to discuss the nuttyness of my life and my ways of copying with my beautiful little family

10/02/2010

10.01.2010

we are home!!! and even though it was nice to be back with the family, it is just as nice to be back in my own house in my own bed, don't you agree? L.J seems a bit more chilled out as well, whihc is probably due to him being in his own enviroment.

me & S had yet another argument on the drive back as he keeps just expecting that i will do everything for L.J and even though i don't mind doing the majority (it's my job right?) when it comes to some stufff i.e lifting the car seat it's just physically impossible after my c section but it's seems he is incapable of understanding this.

now for my mom's nugget of wisdom regarding why not just mine but most people's husbands respond this way to their forst child

1) i am L.J mommy and as such i am more naturally aware of his needs and in my husband's eyes i am better equipt to deal with the afore mentioned needs

2) prior to L.J's arrival S was the focus of my world(not literally but you can see my point!) and now he is a little jealous as he realises he never will be any more

but to be honest all i am asking for is a little bit more understanding, i mean is it too much to ask that when L.J needs feeding in the night and i have to turn on the light that he doesn't turn over with a huff like i did it just to p**s him off? i mean i could be asking him to feed him duriong the night but i don't even thoughb i am tired too.

however he has been quite nice today so i guess i shouldn't moan right?

ok off to try and have a cat nap

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment