SUNSHINE TINKERBELL

this blog is intended as a venting outlet for myself to discuss the nuttyness of my life and my ways of copying with my beautiful little family

10/02/2010

12.01.2010

ok day one on my owsn as a mommy. S has gone back to work. i am a little nervous as i might be a little on edge in a few weeks time after spending each and every day with L.J - although maybe because i am aware of being nervous it is probably a good thing as i will be able to spot any warning signs.

the health visitor should be here soon - i hope she's nice! the fiorst thing i need to ask her is about the rash on L.J's face and back. it could just be heat rash or milk spots but i have a inkling that it may be something more.

right short and sweet today as from the look on L.J's face i suspect he is doing a poo!

No comments:

Post a Comment