SUNSHINE TINKERBELL

this blog is intended as a venting outlet for myself to discuss the nuttyness of my life and my ways of copying with my beautiful little family

16/02/2010

Dreams can come true......


Well I bloody well hope not ha ha! I was dreaming about killer slugs last night so I don't really want that one to come true do I?

Ok so Valentines day was good, i got my first bunch of flowers in about 8 years so not too shabby if I do say so myself. We went for a meal at the hotel where we got married and there were all candles etc so it was a really nice meal. The pudding was to die for and I could've eaten the rest of the cake!!

But its obvious that we are parents now as we came home watched a film and I was asleep by ten thirty. Life and soul of the party me!!!!

L.J has his jabs tomorrow and I am none too happy about it. I am sure he will be fine but its just the thought of something deliberately making him cry is awful. It doesn't help that I already have issues with needles either! My mother in law is coming to for moral support and then I am going to hers to spend the day as I thought that was a good idea as if he runs a temperature or anything afterwards at least I am not on my own since S is at work.

right gotta go warm some bottles

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment