SUNSHINE TINKERBELL

this blog is intended as a venting outlet for myself to discuss the nuttyness of my life and my ways of copying with my beautiful little family

10/02/2010

02.01.2010

well it's a new year and it has been a crazy couple of days! me and s have finally seemed to have established some sort of routine and he is definatley getting better at looking after L.J, whihc i am rather glad about as i was beginning to worry that every time feeding came around he would try for a little while but then hand him off to me.

As for L.J his bowel movements (sorry disgusting i know!) seems to finally be a bit better, although to be honest it now seems as if we have gone from constipated and hardly ever pooing to pooing a little too much! but i guess since i was almost begging for a poo last week i shouldn't complain!

i am SO excited to be going home on thursday - not so excited for the family visit as you can only imagine what some family members will be like!! but i am really looking forward to seeing N.D

ok off the make baby bottles

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment