SUNSHINE TINKERBELL

this blog is intended as a venting outlet for myself to discuss the nuttyness of my life and my ways of copying with my beautiful little family

10/02/2010

18.01.2010

Eventful day just does not cover it!! me & S had planned to take L.J to visit his works mates but as seems to be a daily occurrence we ended up in an argument and all because S didn't want me to come along, i mean why would he want to go on his own? what could he have to hide that he was so aggressive about it? am i just paranoid? who knows but i ended up telling him fine to take him on his own and as i let go of the pram it took that moment to swerve to the right - in the direction of the road! TYPICAL so now S thinks i was trying to kill L.J, which obviously i didn't. Although i didn't admit it, my heart did jump into my mouth as it happened and even though i tried to cover by telling S i knew he was there to get the pram, i knew it was a mistake as soon as it happened.

ok don't wanna talk about it anymore as it makes me wanna cry

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment