SUNSHINE TINKERBELL

this blog is intended as a venting outlet for myself to discuss the nuttyness of my life and my ways of copying with my beautiful little family

10/02/2010

31.12.2009 (nearly 2010)

ok so for the third year in a row i am spending new year's eve alone, two years ago just as he is tonight S is in bed snoring although granted unlike this year 2 years ago he was drunk as a skunk! and then last year he was such a complete arsehole that i spent midnight on my own, freezing my backside off on the pier! oh well guess i'm not truly on my own as L.J is here with me, even if he is fast asleep too!!!!

the weather is also absolutley poo so am i actually for once glad to be indoors with the fire blazing away!

wonder how many phone calls we get at midnight? as it is usually me who calls probably not many!

right i am off to get a nice warm cuppa (i know exciting ey?)

see you next year, 2009 was legend!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment