SUNSHINE TINKERBELL

this blog is intended as a venting outlet for myself to discuss the nuttyness of my life and my ways of copying with my beautiful little family

10/02/2010

Diet day!! 15.01.21010


So as of today i am officially back on the diet treadmill! - I feel like i have eaten so much crap since L.J was born. I am rooting out my weight watchers binder though because it seems that over the last 5 years that is the only diet (although i think I'm supposed to call it a lifestyle change not a diet!!) that's worked for me, especially when i was pregnant. i mean to actually lose a pound in weight at the end of my pregnancy compared to the beginning is actually kinda crazy spectacular!!!!!

Now as for the exercise that's a nut i will need to start cracking again too. At least i have a fairly near goal in mind as it's just over 4 months to R's wedding and i want to have dropped AT LEAST at least a stone as 14 stone something would be a dream and i don't think i have been that weight since 2nd year uni

I think the only way of achieving this however is shopping lists that i stick to as well as shopping online, which to be honest with you is a dream come true with a new baby.

Being off for the next 6 months is also a help because i can fit in a exercise hour for my wii fit every day which was just impossible before with work etc, and as for pushing L.J's pram well sometimes that is am amazing workout especially if there is shopping underneath, not to mention the numerous times i carry him up and downstairs!!

I'm not sure i will go and join the weight watchers group i was at though as not only is it £20 a month which is kinda steep, if i can't get there because of L.J then it is a complete waste.

right enough waffle L.J needs putting down

nite nite xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment