SUNSHINE TINKERBELL

this blog is intended as a venting outlet for myself to discuss the nuttyness of my life and my ways of copying with my beautiful little family

10/02/2010

26.12.2009


boxing day huh?

well i have new journals and a new baby boy, so i have decided to fill these pages with all the little things he does. he is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and he pulls the most gorgeous little faces. i can't even complain about pooey nappies or sleepless nights because they really aren't that bad!

the only complaint i have is the my wonderful husband S. is well meaning and trying hard, but is now getting crabby and in being so is starting to do less and less, just wish he didn't get so p***ed off when i ask him to do anything.

plus he is sooooo jumpy and keeps checking on him EVERY 5 minutes which just keeps disturbing him.

oh well enough moaning for now

No comments:

Post a Comment