SUNSHINE TINKERBELL

this blog is intended as a venting outlet for myself to discuss the nuttyness of my life and my ways of copying with my beautiful little family

10/02/2010

30.12.2009

Today is my first time spending any time away from L.J and i feel WEIRD.

It feels little bit like when you know you had something with you but you've forgotten it. Do you know that feeling? well thats how it feels anyway.

i am also finding it harder and harder not to get annoyed at S. He is great during the daytime but then at night he disappears up into his attic hideaway and leaves me completely on my own, which really irritates me because it is at night when i really need him most! I just don't understand why he doesn't get that and i don't really feel like i can tell him because then he ends up feeling sorry for himself, instead of understanding my point.

The funny bit about it all is that he seems to be aware that i am struggling and comes to give me hugs etc but then disappears! oh well enough winging, maybe i am just a very ungrateful wife??

On another topic my father's side of the family are finally aware of L.J's presence - that should be an interesting turn of events, wonder how many congratualtions cards i get... let me see? i predict NONE

No comments:

Post a Comment