SUNSHINE TINKERBELL

this blog is intended as a venting outlet for myself to discuss the nuttyness of my life and my ways of copying with my beautiful little family

10/02/2010

17.01.2010

ok so today was an officially good day which is kinda miraculous seeing as last nite was shite!!! L.J refused to contemplate sleep in any way shape or form and just spent the entire time fidgeting, and as usual S was no help - it's almost becoming like he thinks he shouldn't have to do anything in the middle of the night, and so i find myself getting more and more annoyed by it as the days go by.

I don't think it would be so bad if just once he would say "I'll have him on my side" or "you stay there I'll do it" but instead as i mentioned before we get the huff and turn over treatment. Again i find myself feeling like the most awful wife complaining as today he has been wonderful, although that might have something to do with the 2 days off work he has coming up.

i had a day out as well today with C at the boatyard for a carvery lunch and it was very very nice but i must say how C copes with little T is beyond me as he is so hyper, i so hope L.J is not like that at his age.

i managed to get anti colic bottles from tesco today so we shall have to see if they work, i really hope so. he does seem to be winding better now (although i shouldn't speak too loud!) i am beginning to wonder if the ready made milk we used on the family trip was what caused the problem, whatever it is anyway its taken 10 days to get him back to normal!

As if it wasn't enough for him to have wind, the poor little mite now has a very large sucking blister on his top lip, and people keep getting all stressed at me about it, but like i keep telling them it is actually a good thing because it means he is feeding well. He is growing so much and i can't believe he is almost 5 weeks old especially as it feels like he has always been here.

since L.J was born and even before when i was pregnant people kept telling me that we will be really good parents, but how do you know? there are time when i really worry that i will be snappy with him if i am tired and then i worry that he Will pick up on all the fighting that seems to be going on at the moment.

well enough worry for one night xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment