SUNSHINE TINKERBELL

this blog is intended as a venting outlet for myself to discuss the nuttyness of my life and my ways of copying with my beautiful little family

10/02/2010

27.12.2009


Well what an eventful day!

Mom and Dad came yesterday, so we all had a great 24 hours together. I was really surprised when they got here as dad was so excited that he practically ran into the house to look at L.J and then everytime I looked he was looking at him.

As expected Mom was over the moon and couldn't stop holding him. She also let me in on the secret that the day before boxing day Dad got v.v.v.v drunk and started singing "i'm a Grandad". Who would have thought he would be so proud of me?

Mom says that when L.J has his dummy in he looks like me, so i guess he has my eyes and nose??

Right i am going to go and watch a film.... god my house seems SO quiet now

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment